Sunday, March 21, 2010

Religion...

Well I was reading about Kevin blog and watch the video about it, I find that mostly true, atheist countries are more peaceful then the Religion country. Mostly it aims at Christian and Muslims. Because this religion puts to much faith. Well, I may be a Christian, but I don't seriously believe in those stuff and the "CHURCH".
Actually I want to write about the differences between Religion and Atheist. Firstly, Religion focus too much on God then the real world. They would pray to fix all their problems. They rely on God too much that none of their problem is solve. They would even be sensitive if you insult God and obviously say, "Woi, don't insult God! Afterward he give bad luck" or some crappy none-sense like that. They tend to devote their love for some illusion and end up following this fairy-tale. I bet if something bad happens to them, they might say that "God Punish Them". I really hate to waste my 1 hour in Church listening to Bull shit coming from the preacher, espiecally for the Bishop, that bastard extended my 1 hour with bullshit and he kept complaining about the lack and problems with the Priest. And he said that the Devil is disturbing them, if his gonna make more Priest, I'm so gonna destroy that damned place called old fathers house next to the Cathedral. We don't need more man that spreads bullshit and walking around wasting their lives doing useless stuff. Cause their not doing anything but mumbling shit. I don't care it's their mumbling to nothing.
All I'm saying that you should try to realize and stop pretending that there is something that you might hope, cause it isn't their. Sad to say if you don't, you'll be wasting your whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment